Gregory A. Fox
Email: Gregory A. Fox ›
Fox and Fox, P.A. was founded in 1970 by Roland Fox, who began practicing law in the Clearwater area in 1958 and retired in 1999.
Gregory Fox joined the firm in 1984, sharing his father’s commitment to providing thoughtful legal counsel to people in Florida.
- LL.M. in Taxation, George Washington University, 1984
- J.D., University of Florida, 1983
- B.S., Management, cum laude, Tulane University, 1980
- Clearwater Bar Association
- The Florida Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Pinellas County Estate Planning Council
- Member, Board of Directors, 2000–2009
- President, 2005
- Temple B’nai Israel
- Member, Board of Trustees
- President, 1997–1999
- Tampa Orlando Pinellas Jewish Foundation, Inc.
- Trustee, 1999–2009
- President, 2006–2008
- Menorah Manor Foundation, Inc.
- Member, Board of Trustees, 2011–present
- American Red Cross Planned Giving Committee for Pinellas County, 2009–2012
- St. Petersburg College Planned Giving Committee, 2009–2012
- Morton Plant Hospital Financial Counseling Services Committee
- Gulfcoast Jewish Community Services
- Resource & Investment Committee, 2004–2010