Florida Attorney Ensuring That You Make the Best and Most-Informed Legal Decisions
Providing practical, effective solutions to meet your legal needs
At Fox and Fox, P.A., experience is our strongest asset. Established in 1970 by Roland Fox, the firm has served individuals and businesses throughout Clearwater, Palm Harbor, Safety Harbor, Dunedin and Tarpon Springs for more than 40 years. The founder's son, Gregory Fox, continues the firm’s long-standing tradition of providing quality, client-centered services that achieve positive results.
With 30 years of experience, attorney Gregory Fox is qualified to handle a wide range of legal issues including preparing documents for your basic or complex estate planning needs, representing you in the purchase or sale of your commercial or residential property, advising you on the formation and operation of your corporation or limited liability company, and assisting you in the purchase or sale of your business. He holds a Master of Laws in Taxation from George Washington University and has helped many clients navigate the complexities of disputes with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), including representation before the tax court.
Extensive knowledge, proven experience
Fox and Fox, P.A. recognizes that the firm’s success depends on close coordination with our clients. By understanding your situation, concerns and fears, we provide you with the information and options that best fit your situation. From explaining legal concepts and terms to discussing your full scope of legal options, Gregory takes the time to ensure that your experience in the legal process is as clear and as stress-free as possible.
When you work with Fox and Fox, P.A., you receive:
- Experience — Practicing law for 30 years, Gregory has the experience and practical knowledge to obtain positive results.
- Support — By working with you one-on-one, Gregory offers confidence and peace of mind during stressful times.
- Resources — Individuals and businesses know that, when they have tough cases that need a lot of resources, they can count on Fox and Fox, P.A. for effective, reliable representation. Gregory has a reservoir of case histories he uses to identify successful strategies for clients.
- Service — Gregory is committed to handling every case personally. The firm’s personalized approach is what sets Fox and Fox, P.A. apart — and is what helps us build long-standing relationships with clients in our community.
Guidance for your finances and your future
When legal matters disrupt your business or personal life, you owe it to yourself to use the knowledge and experience that an attorney can provide. The decisions you make now can affect you, your business or your family for many years into the future. Fox and Fox, P.A. can help you in:
- Estate planning — This area of law frequently involves sensitive family and complex tax issues. An attorney can anticipate potential future problems during the drafting stage and can then devise plans to avoid these problems.
- Real estate — The ownership, development, use, and sale or purchase of real estate can sometimes lead to disputes that can be resolved only through litigation or arbitration.
- Taxation — Controversies with the IRS require representation by a qualified tax attorney.
- Corporate law — We offer advisory, transactional and litigation services for clients in all areas of corporate law.
Contact an established Florida attorney today
For your initial consultation, call Fox and Fox, P.A. today at 888.342.7314 or contact the firm online. Fox and Fox, P.A. looks forward to fulfilling your legal needs in a professional and efficient manner for many more decades to come.